Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 8:Fall Haystacks

I had the FUNNEST craft day ever today with some of my girlfriends!We all went to breakfast, then shopping then made some crafts while all of our kids played in the living room together. What a blast!! I'll post some of the darling things they made because they were all really simple and different! I made myself two little fall haystacks because I have one little area in my house that was definitely needing a little fall decor so I thought these would be perfect!





ITEMS USED:
2 Haystacks: $1.99 @ Hobby Lobby (came in a pack of 2)
2 Fall Stems: $1.47 @ Hobby Lobby
Fall Ribbon: $3.87 @ Hobby Lobby
TOTAL: $7.33

STEP 1:
(Hot glue ribbon around the longest part of the haystack)


STEP 2:
(Hot glue around the other side)


STEP 3:
(Glue on your little fall stems!)



Here's the CUTE crafts my friends made! Awnaliese made this adorable Christmas garland! It will hang over her front door! I am so in love with this!!
(I'll be posting a Christmas garland tutorial when it gets a little closer, but if your anxious to know right now, my mesh wreath tutorial basically gives you all the instruction you'll need!)



Brittany made this awesome wreath!! Its perfect for fall AND it matches her Christmas tree ornaments so it will be perfect for that too! 
(Sorry for the blurry picture..)

Lets keep this as a tradition ladies!! This was so much fun!! And good ideas for any moms out there! Get together with some other mamas and get crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment