Friday, August 31, 2012

DIY Leaf Bracelet

Anyone else love fall as much as I do? I know it's not even September yet (one more day!!) but I couldn't help myself when I found these adorable little leaf charms! I've never made jewelry before but I thought, what the heck! It can't be that hard! And guess what, it wasn't! (this particular charm bracelet wasn't anyway. I don't know if I would attempt something any harder!)


All you will need are these items below

It's really really simple! Using pliers I unhooked the leaf charms, measured the bracelet on my wrist, counted  how many rings were on the bracelet and then distributed the charms evenly :)
Then using the pliers again, hook them on the rings!

ITEMS USED:
Bracelet: $1.40 @ Hobby Lobby
Leaf Charms: $2.10 @ Hobby Lobby
(They were both 30% off)

TOTAL: $3.50



No comments:

Post a Comment