Thursday, August 16, 2012

Cupcake Stand!

I'm always making cupcakes and cookies and I think the way you display them can make all the difference! So I searched all over the internet for a black stand (one that would go with everything) and couldn't find any at a decent price! 
I found this one below for $46.49 but it wasn't exactly what I was looking for! 
So I decided to make my own!

Using two pizza pans and a silver dish I bought at the dollar store!


 All I did was spray paint these three pans with Krylon black satin spray paint!
(I forgot to take a picture of the other items before I painted them, But I just bought two plain wooden candlesticks and four little round pieces of wood to use as bases and painted them black with craft paint and hot glued everything together!)


Here's the finished project! :)

Items used:
2 pizza pans: $1 each @ Dollar Tree
1 silver dish: $1 @ Dollar Tree
2 wooden candlesticks: $1.89 each @ Hobby Lobby
4 Bases: $1.66 each @ Hobby Lobby
1 wooden knob for top: $1.99 @ Hobby Lobby
Black craft paint: $0.89 @ Hobby Lobby
Black spray paint: $2.69 @ Hobby Lobby

TOTAL: $18.99
(much better then $46.49 for one half the size!)



No comments:

Post a Comment