Saturday, August 25, 2012

DIY Chevron Tote


I don't know if i'm the only one who has noticed how popular the chevron stripe is right now but I see it everywhere and I LOVE it!! As most of you know, I have twin little baby boys and when we go anywhere, we have to take so much crap with us! Our diaper bag alone doesn't fit everything we need so I was on the hunt for another bag to load their stuff around in. I didn't want to spend a lot of money so I came up with the idea to just buy a cheap plain tote and do chevron stripes all over it. 


I love how it turned out!!



Here's the bag and the fabric marker I used. The color
is turquoise! The only other thing you'll need is
masking tape or painters tape!

Next you'll just tape it off and color in the lines!



ITEMS USED:
Tote: $3.50 @ Hobby Lobby
Pen: $2.99 @ Hobby Lobby
TOTAL: $6.49








No comments:

Post a Comment